The first day after you wash your hair you always look great, that’s a given. But did you know that your hair can look even better on the second day? The extra dirt and oil on your strands give you a little grit, calm frizz and boost shine, which makes for some seriously awesome locks. So give your shampoo a break with these five easy hairstyles to try on second-day hair.
1. Pull your hair back into a messy low bun.
Tutorial here via abeautifulmess.com
📸 Tutorial here via abeautifulmess.com
2. Separate out your bangs for volume at the crown.
📸 Tutorial here via loxabeauty.com
3. Got curls? Revive them with water and a little leave-in conditioner.
📸 Tutorial here via thebeautydepartment.com
4. Try a crisscross ponytail.
📸 Tutorial here via popsugar.com
5. If all else fails, wrap a scarf around it.
📸 Tutorial here via keikolynn.com