Summer is coming, and that means one thing is on everyone’s minds- beachy waves. But beach waves are not one size fits all. To achieve the best results you need to tailor your products, and your techniques to your hair type. Want to find out how to achieve the perfect, tousled look this summer? Read on to find out how to get the perfect beach waves for your hair type.
1. Spray freshly washed, damp hair with a texturizing spray, like Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. Let air dry.
2. Once hair is fully dry, wrap two-inch sections around a medium-sized curling iron, leaving the ends out. Let hair cool, flip upside down and tousle with fingers. The messier the better!
3. Finish with Bumble and Bumble City Swept Finish Spray for an undone, piece-y look.
1. Start by smoothing damp hair with Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil to soften and prevent frizz. Spray Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion all over, and twist hair away from your face into two-inch sections.
2. Allow hair to air dry
3. Once hair is completely dry, flip your head upside down and shake out the waves with your hands.
1. Apply a straightening cream, like Bumble and Bumble Straight Blowdry, to wet hair.
2. Rough dry with a blowdryer until hair is 70% dry.
3. Using a round brush, blow dry small sections of hair to smooth the curl, then twirl the section with the brush while the hair is still hot, creating a smooth, loose curl. Repeat over the entire head.
4. Let waves cool, then tousle with hands.
5. Apply a pea-sized drop of Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil to prevent frizz.
Now get out there and show off those beachy waves!